WONDER OF WORLD WITH BOLLYWOOD
COVERING DESTINATIONS: DELHI, JAIPUR, AGRA, GOA, Mumbai
- Delhi – Capital of India.
- Agra – Taj Mahal.
- Jaipur – Pink City
- Goa – Beaches.
- Mumbai – Bollywood.
DAY 01 | DELHI ARRIVAL
Assistance and welcome on arrival at Indira Gandhi International Airport Delhi by our representative with driver and Car .transfer from Airport to Hotel overnight.
DAY 02| FULL DAY DELHI SIGHTSEEING DELHI
After breakfast full day city tour to explore the historic city visiting
Old Delhi: visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid. You can also take a rickshaw ride in the Chandani Chowk area.
New Delhi: visit Rastrapathi Bhawan – the President’s House, India Gate, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Birla Temple and Humayun’s Tomb. Later visit the Lotus Temple and Qutub Minar. You can experience a wonderful Light and Sound Show at the venue of Red Fort to crow the day’s activities.
Return to the hotel for overnight stay in Delhi.
DAY 03 | DELHI – AGRA VIA MATHURA (200 KMS 04 HRS DRIVE)
Drive to Agra. On the way Visit Mathura ( The Birth Place Of Lord Krishna) including Krishna Balaram Mandir, Prem Mandir Vrindavan, Radha Ramana, Sri Sri Radha Krishna Temple, Krishna Janmashtami. Later drive to Agra.
Overnight at hotel in Agra.
DAY 04 | AGRA – JAIPUR VIA FATEHPUR SIKRI (04 HRS 30 MIN DRIVE)
Morning Visit Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Mehtab Bagh. Later Drive to Jaipur on the way visit Fatehpur Sikri (City founded by Emperor Akbar). Later drive to Jaipur.
Overnight at hotel in Jaipur.
DAY 05 | JAIPUR FULL DAY SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast, proceed on a full-day sightseeing tour of Jaipur. Tour the Amber Fort, Jal Mahal and Temples of Kali, and behold breathtaking panoramic views of the city along the way. In the afternoon visit the Maharaja’s City Palace and Jantar Mantar, drive past Hawa Mahal (The Palace of Winds) and past the rose-pink residential and business quarters of Jaipur.
Overnight at hotel in Jaipur.
DAY 06 | JAIPUR – GOA BY AIR
Transfer from hotel to airport
Arrive Goa and transfer to hotel.
Goa the land of sun and sand, awaits you to come and bask in the fun and frolic that is characteristic of its golden beaches. Whether you just want to relax and unwind or you wish to party hard – Goa is the place to be in.
Overnight in Hotel at Goa.
DAY 07 | GOA FULL DAY SIGHTSEING
Post breakfast start your tour of Goa.
Visit various beaches, churches and temples in North and Old Goa. Also visit Panjim – the capital city. Enjoy a boat cruise on river Mandavi (sharing basis)
Late evening – return to the hotel
DAY 08 | GOA – MUMBAI BY AIR
Transfer to airport to connect flight for Mumbai.
Arrival Transfer from Airport to hotel.
The rest of the time is free at your leisure.
DAY 09 | MUMBAI FULL DAY SIGHTSEEING
Mumbai is the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is the most populous city in India, most populous metropolitan area in India and the eighth-most populous city in the world.
Excursion to Elephanta Caves across Bombay harbour. You will take a ferry ride across Bombay harbour and come back the same way. Later enjoy a City Tour covering Gateway of India, Marine Drive, Chowpaty Beach, Mani Bhawan – a small museum dedicated to the life and work of Mahatma Gandhi, Malabar Hills, Hanging Gardens and Dhobi Ghat (OPEN AIR LAUNDRY)
Ensure you do not miss shopping in the famous Colaba area.
DAY 10 | MUMBAI – HOME
Departure transfer from hotel to airport.
*********** TOUR END *************
TOUR COST INCLUDES:
- All domestic airfare as per Itinerary
- Hotel Accommodations
- 01 night on full board basis at deluxe Houseboat (in Alleppey)
- Daily Breakfast
- All transportation by AC Chauffer driven vehicle, as per the programme
- Professional local English speaking guides at most places
- Entrance fee to Monuments as per itinerary
- Sightseeing as per package details.
- All presently applicable land taxes.
TOUR COST DOES NOT INCLUDES:
- International Airfare to and from India
- Meals except those listed in above inclusions.
- Still Camera/Video Camera fees and charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tipping, porters, laundry etc.
- Any other item/tour except those listed in above inclusions.
- Visa fees for India
- Any medical or travel Insurance
- Certificate of vaccination
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the Tour Price includes box.
- Any optional Tours
PRICE INFO AND VALIDITY:
- If above listed hotels are not available we will provide similar hotel.
- Any unforeseen situation or circumstance including any increase in rate of exchange leading to any increase in land or air arrangement cost, which may come in to effect prior to departure can affect the price of the tour package.
- Cost and itinerary are subject to change
- We would strongly suggest please read the terms and conditions before you sign registration form
Plan your India travelling experience with our travel specialists Today.