Essence of Incredible India Tour
COVERING DESTINATIONS: MUMBAI, GOA, JAIPUR, AGRA, DELHI, HARIDWAR, SHIMLA, AMRITSAR CHANDIGARH, DELHI.
- Mumbai – Bollywood City of India.
- Goa – Western picture of India.
- Jaipur – Heritage city of India.
- Agra – Taj City
- Mathura – Birth Place of Lord Krishna.
- Brindavan – Childhood city of Lord Krishna.
- Delhi – Capital of India.
- Haridwar – Gateway of God.
- Rishikesh – Home of God.
- Shimla – Himalayan beauty
- Amritsar – Golden Temple
Day 01: MUMBAI
Arrival transfer from airport to hotel
Day 02: MUMBAI
Morning after having breakfast full day city tour of Bombay including The Haji Ali Dargah and Juhu areas and Houses of Film stars from outside and on to the Tower of Silence
Day 03: MUMBAI
Day 04: MUMBAI – GOA BY AIR
Departure transfer from hotel to airport
Arrive Goa and transfer to hotel.
Rest of the day free
Day 05: GOA
Full day city tour with local guide. Visit Churches and Beach, Old Goa Temples,
One hour Sharing Boat Cruise on the Mandovi River
Day 06 : GOA
Day free no transport
Day 07: GOA – JAIPUR
Transfer from hotel to airport
Afternoon tour in Jaipur if time available
Day 08: JAIPUR
Morning after having breakfast drive to Amber fort. Have a half day city tour of Jaipur with English Speaking Guide:
* Jal Mahal (From outside) * City Palace * Jantar Mantar (Royal Observatory)
* Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) – From outside only and Albert Museum
Day 09: JAIPUR – FATEHPUR SIKRI – AGRA
Drive to Agra
Rest of the day free
Day 10: AGRA
Half day tour covering Taj Mahal (Monument of Love)
Also visit Agra Fort, Dayal bagh etc
Rest of the day is free for shopping
Day 11: AGRA – MATHURA – VRINDAVAN – DELHI
Drive to Delhi
On the way visit Mathura (The birth place of God Krishna)
Also visit Vrindavan – God Krishna spend his childhood in Vrindavan.
Rest of the day is free
Day 12: DELHI
Morning after having breakfast full day city tour of Old & New Delhi
Places to visit are * Red Fort * Raj Ghat * Jama Masjid * Qutub Minar
Akshardham Temple, Birla Temple, Palika Bazar etc
Day 13: DELHI – HARIDWAR
Drive to Haridwar
Afternoon tour in Haridwar covering Mansa Devi Temple (by cable car),
Saptrishi Temple and Har Ki Pauri
Day 14: HARIDWAR – RISHIKESH – HARIDWAR
Excursion to Rishikesh
Visit Lakshman Jhula, Ram Jhula, Swarg Ashram and Geeta Bhawan
Also visit Triveni Ghat
Day 15: HARIDWAR – SHIMLA
Drive to Shimla
DAY 16: SHIMLA – KUFRI –SHIMLA
Full day tour
First excursion to Kufri Skiing Resort
Afternoon city tour – Jakhu Temple, Viceregal House, Mall Road and
DAY 17: SHIMLA – AMRITSAR
DAY 18: AMRITSAR
Morning ceremony. In the afternoon visit the India-Pakistan border
DAY 19: AMRITSAR – CHANDIGARH
Leave for Chandigarh
Afternoon tour – Sukhna Lake, Pinjore Garden etc
DAY 20: CHANDIGARH – DELHI (VIA KURUKSHETRA)
Leave for Delhi
Visit Kurukshetra on the way – This is the place where the epic battle of
Mahabharata took place
Rest of the day at leisure in Delhi
DAY 21: DELHI
Day for shopping no transport
DAY 22: DEPART DELHI
Hotel check out 1200 Hrs
Transfer from Hotel to Airport
*********** TOUR END *************
TOUR COST INCLUDES:
- All domestic airfare as per Itinerary
- Hotel Accommodations
- 01 night on full board basis at deluxe Houseboat (in Alleppey)
- Daily Breakfast
- All transportation by AC Chauffer driven vehicle, as per the programme
- Professional local English speaking guides at most places
- Entrance fee to Monuments as per itinerary
- Sightseeing as per package details.
- All presently applicable land taxes.
TOUR COST DOES NOT INCLUDES:
- International Airfare to and from India
- Meals except those listed in above inclusions.
- Still Camera/Video Camera fees and charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tipping, porters, laundry etc.
- Any other item/tour except those listed in above inclusions.
- Visa fees for India
- Any medical or travel Insurance
- Certificate of vaccination
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the Tour Price includes box.
- Any optional Tours
PRICE INFO AND VALIDITY:
- If above listed hotels are not available we will provide similar hotel.
- Any unforeseen situation or circumstance including any increase in rate of exchange leading to any increase in land or air arrangement cost, which may come in to effect prior to departure can affect the price of the tour package.
- Cost and itinerary are subject to change
- We would strongly suggest please read the terms and conditions before you sign registration form
Plan your North India travelling experience with our travel specialists Today.