- India Medical Tours India Tours Worldwide Travelling
- AGRA, Amritsar, Capital of India, DELHI, God Home, Golden Triangle, Gulmarg, Har Ki Pauri, HARIDWAR, JAIPUR, Jammu, Kashmir, Lord Krishna Birth Place, Mathura, MUMBAI, Pahalgam, Pink City, Rishikesh, SHIMLA, Srinager, Taj Mahal, Vaishno
India Panorama Tour
COVERING DESTINATIONS: DELHI – MATHURA – VRINDAVAN – AGRA – FATEHPUR SIKRI – JAIPUR – AMBER FORT – HARIDWAR – RISHIKESH – MANSA DEVI MANDIR – KURUKSHETRA - CHANDIGARH – AMRITSAR (PUNJAB) – GOLDEN TEMPLE – INDIA/PAKISTAN WAGHA BORDER – JAMMU – MATA VAISHNO DEVI CAVE MANDIR – KASHMIR - SRINAGAR – GULMARG & PAHALGAM
- Delhi – Capital of India.
- Mathura – Lord Krishna Birth Place.
- Agra – Taj Mahal.
- Jaipur – Pink City
- Haridwar – Har Ki Pauri.
- Rishikesh – God Home
- Amritsar – Golden Triangle
- Jammu – Vaishno
- Srinagar – Kashmir
DAY 01: HOME – DELHI
Arrive Delhi. Meet / assist at the airport and transfer to your hotel
DAY 02: DELHI
Full day tour of Delhi
Old Delhi: Visit Chandani Chowk, Lal Quila and Mahatma Gandhi Memorial
New Delhi: Visit Lotus Temple, Qutub Minar, Birla Mandir, India Gate and Parliament House.
DAY 03: DELHI – MATHURA – VIA BRINDABAN (150 KMS / 3 HOURS DRIVE)
Drive to Mathura. Visit Mathura and Vrindavan. Mathura is the birth place of Lord Krishna. In Vrindavan visit Banke Bihari Mandir, Iscon Temple and Madhu Ban.
DAY 04 MATHURA – AGRA (50 KMS / 01 HOUR DRIVE)
Drive to Agra. Later visit Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Evening is reserved for shopping in Sadar Bazar
DAY 05: AGRA – FATEHPUR SIKRI – JAIPUR (250 KMS / 05 HOURS)
Drive to Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri. Rest of the day is free in Jaipur
In the evening, visit Birla Mandir.
DAY 06: JAIPUR + AMBER FORT
Morning excursion to Amber Fort – The Old Capital City of Jaipur
In the afternoon tour of Jaipur (which is also known as The Pink City) we will visit the City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar and Albert Museum.
Evening shopping is guaranteed to be exiting in Johri Bazar, Nehru Bazaar and badi chopaud.
DAY 07: JAIPUR – DELHI (250 KMS / 05 HOURS)
Leave for Delhi.
Rest of the day is at leisure to explore Capital city your own
DAY 08: DELHI – HARIDWAR (200 KMS / 4 HOURS)
Leave for Hardwar. Afternoon sightseeing includes a to visit Mansa Devi Temple on the Hill (Use Cable Car to go top of the Hill). Later visit Saptrishi Ashram and finally Har Ki Pauri. Also witness Ganga Aarti at Har Ki Pauri.
DAY 09: HARIDWAR (EXCURSION RISHIKESH)
Morning excursion to Rishikesh. Visit Ram Jhula, Lakshman Jhula, Swarg Ashram, Geeta Bhawan and Triveni Ghat. Later, return to Haridwar.
DAY 10: HARIDWAR – CHANDIGARH, VISITING KURUKSHETRA ON THE WAY (200 KMS / 4 HOURS)
Breakfast and Leave for Chandigarh. On the way visit – Kurukshetra (This is the place where the epic Battle of MAHABHARATA took place. Here you will also visit Bhism Kund – Later drive to Chandigarh for a night’s stay.
DAY 11: CHANDIGARH – AMRITSAR (210 KMS / 4 HOURS)
Morning tour of Chandigarh – Visit Rock Garden, Sukha Lake and other sights
Later drive to Amritsar. Overnight stay
DAY 12: AMRITSAR (PUNJAB)
Morning visit: Golden Temple, Jaliawala Bagh and Durgiana Temple. Afternoon excursion to the India / Pakistan (Wagha) border to witness the Flag Ceremony. Overnight stay
DAY 13: AMRITSAR – KATRA (225 KMS / 4.30 HOURS DRIVE)
Leave for Katra rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay
DAY 14: KATRA (MATA VAISHNO DEVI DARSHAN)
Today you will go for the most important pilgrimage – Darshan of the Holy Cave Temple of MATA VAISHNO DEVI. You can do it on foot (one way 07 Kms walk) or hire a horse to go a top of the Hill
Return to Katra for a night’s stay. You can also go to Vaishno Devi Mandir by helicopter. All expenses for horse or helicopter tickets are to be paid directly and on the spot. Overnight stay.
DAY 15: KATRA – JAMMU – KASHMIR (FLY)
Breakfast and one hour drive to Jammu airport to connect your flight to Kashmir (Srinagar) arrive Srinagar and transfer to Deluxe Houseboat. Afternoon Boat ride (Shikara ride) on Dal Lake
Overnight stay in Houseboat (Dinner is included)
DAY 16: SRINAGAR (EXCURSION TO GULMARG) 90 MINUTES DRIVE ONE WAY
Morning excursion to Gulmarg – Paradise on earth
Enjoy the beauty of nature. Gulmarg is also known as “meadows of flowers”. We will carry packed lunch boxes
By evening, return to Houseboat. Dinner and Overnight
DAY 17: SRINAGAR (EXCURSION TO PAHALGAM) 90 MINUTES DRIVE ONE WAY
Pahalgam is known as “VALLEY OF SHEPHERDS”.
The beauty of Lidder Valley is beyond imagination. We will carry packed lunch boxes later return to Srinagar by the evening. Today you will stay in a Hotel in Srinagar
DAY 18: SRINAGAR
Morning: A half-day city tour of Srinagar visit Shalimar Bagh, Nishat Bagh, Chashme Shahi, Char Chinar and Shankracharya Temple on the hill. From here you get a panoramic view of the entire Srinagar Valley
Afternoon free for shopping. Overnight stay
DAY 19: SRINAGAR – DELHI (FLY)
Fly to Delhi Rest of the day free for shopping Overnight
DAY 20: DELHI
Whole day free – visit Palika Bazar, Lajpat Nagar Central Market, Saket Select City Mall, Malls in Gurgaon, Chandni Chowk, etc, etc. Overnight stay
DAY 21: DELHI – HOME
After Breakfast transfer to Airport for your onward flight
Happy Landings – Sweet Memories
*********** TOUR END *************
TOUR COST INCLUDES:
- All domestic airfare as per Itinerary
- Hotel Accommodations
- 01 night on full board basis at deluxe Houseboat (in Alleppey)
- Daily Breakfast
- All transportation by AC Chauffer driven vehicle, as per the programme
- Professional local English speaking guides at most places
- Entrance fee to Monuments as per itinerary
- Sightseeing as per package details.
- All presently applicable land taxes.
TOUR COST DOES NOT INCLUDES:
- International Airfare to and from India
- Meals except those listed in above inclusions.
- Still Camera/Video Camera fees and charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tipping, porters, laundry etc.
- Any other item/tour except those listed in above inclusions.
- Visa fees for India
- Any medical or travel Insurance
- Certificate of vaccination
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the Tour Price includes box.
- Any optional Tours
PRICE INFO AND VALIDITY:
- If above listed hotels are not available we will provide similar hotel.
- Any unforeseen situation or circumstance including any increase in rate of exchange leading to any increase in land or air arrangement cost, which may come in to effect prior to departure can affect the price of the tour package.
- Cost and itinerary are subject to change
- We would strongly suggest please read the terms and conditions before you sign registration form
Plan your India Panorama travelling experience with our travel specialists Today.