Glimpse of Incredible India Tour
COVERING DESTINATIONS: DELHI, JAIPUR, AGRA, ORCHHA, KHAJURAHO, VARANSI
- Delhi – Capital of India.
- Jaipur – Heritage city of India.
- Agra – Taj City
- Orchha – City of Stories.
- Khajuraho – Great heritage and temples.
- Varanasi – City of Lights
DAY 01 | DELHI ARRIVAL
Assistance and welcome on arrival at Indira Gandhi International Airport Delhi by our representative with driver and Car .transfer from Airport to Hotel overnight.
DAY 02| FULL DAY DELHI SIGHTSEEING DELHI
After breakfast full day city tour to explore the historic city visiting Old Delhi: visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid. You can also take a rickshaw ride in the Chandani Chowk area.
New Delhi: visit Rastrapathi Bhawan – the President’s House, India Gate, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Birla Temple and Humayun’s Tomb. Later visit the Lotus Temple and Qutub Minar. You can experience a wonderful Light and Sound Show at the venue of Red Fort to crow the day’s activities.
Return to the hotel for overnight stay in Delhi.
DAY 03 | DELHI – JAIPUR (200 KMS 05 HRS DRIVE)
After breakfast at hotel, drive to Jaipur, Evening free at leisure.
DAY 04 | JAIPUR FULL DAY SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast, proceed on a full-day sightseeing tour of Jaipur. Tour the Amber Fort, Jal Mahal and Temples of Kali, and behold breathtaking panoramic views of the city along the way. In the afternoon visit the Maharaja’s City Palace and Jantar Mantar, drive past Hawa Mahal (The Palace of Winds) and past the rose-pink residential and business quarters of Jaipur.
Overnight at hotel in Jaipur.
DAY 05 | JAIPUR – AGRA – VIA FATEHPUR SIKRI
After breakfast at hotel, drive to Agra, Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri & stay overnight at your hotel in Agra.
DAY 06 | AGRA FULL DAY SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast at hotel Full day Agra sightseeing visit Taj Mahal & Agra Fort, Mehtab Bagh, later return back to hotel for overnight stay
DAY 07 | AGRA – ORCHHA (200 KMS 04 HRS DRIVE)
After breakfast at the Hotel drive to Orchha for sightseeing
Overnight at your hotel in Orchha.
DAY 08 | ORCHHA – KHAJURAHO (170 KMS 03 HRS DRIVE)
After breakfast at hotel drive to Khajuraho for an unforgettable sightseeing experience of the erotic sculptures in the Khajuraho temples. For the next half of the day tour the city and compare the two scattered groups of Temples- East and West- which will cover most famous 10th century exotic temples built by the Chandela Rulers.
Overnight at hotel
DAY 09 | KHAJURAHO
After breakfast at hotel Khajuraho half day tour of eastern Group of Hotels & Many more places of Interest.
DAY 10 | KHAJURAHO – VARANASI (Domestic airline)
Morning free at leisure later transfer to Airport to connect flight for Varanasi
Late afternoon River Ganges Trip – Boat ride and watch the ritual “Aarti”- evening prayers.
Overnight in Varanasi.
DAY 11 | VARANASI EXCURSION TO SARNATH.
Morning: Second boat ride on the sacred River Ganges
After breakfast, take the City tour and a trip to Sarnath – Sarnath is one of the most sacred places for the Buddhist faithful.
Overnight at hotel
DAY 12 | VARANASI – DELHI FLY
Arrive and transfer to hotel. The rest of the day is free
DAY 13 DELHI – HOME
*********** TOUR END *************
TOUR COST INCLUDES:
- All domestic airfare as per Itinerary
- Hotel Accommodations
- Daily Breakfast
- All transportation by AC Chauffer driven vehicle, as per the programme
- Professional local English speaking guides at most places
- Entrance fee to Monuments as per itinerary
- Sightseeing as per package details.
- All presently applicable land taxes.
TOUR COST DOES NOT INCLUDES:
- International Airfare to and from India
- Meals except those listed in above inclusions.
- Still Camera/Video Camera fees and charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tipping, porters, laundry etc.
- Any other item/tour except those listed in above inclusions.
- Visa fees for India
- Any medical or travel Insurance
- Certificate of vaccination
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the Tour Price includes box.
- Any optional Tours
PRICE INFO AND VALIDITY:
- If above listed hotels are not available we will provide similar hotel.
- Any unforeseen situation or circumstance including any increase in rate of exchange leading to any increase in land or air arrangement cost, which may come in to effect prior to departure can affect the price of the tour package.
- Cost and itinerary are subject to change
- We would strongly suggest please read the terms and conditions before you sign registration form
Plan your India travelling experience with our travel specialists Today.